am I not beautiful aki why do I have to face all these ........... God, I know you have your will in my life but I am in love with dun .............. God, you know that but that's not your will in my life I know that.............the boy is into many girls, does he even think about me........God please show me the way forward aki
Popular posts from this blog
Dear Me
You are truly unique, and there will never be another person like you. God has designed you with a purpose and has lovingly engraved your name on His palms (Isaiah 49:16). You are not just another face in the crowd—you are chosen, cherished, and deeply loved by Him. Your value goes beyond what anyone can measure. Take pride in your gifts, talents, and the light you bring to this world. There’s a special energy in your youth, and it’s a time to embrace who you are and the path God has set before you. You are capable, you are loved, and you are enough. So walk confidently, knowing that you are already great in God’s eyes. What you bring to this world is irreplaceable, and you are destined for incredible things!
Closure letter Dun
Dear Dun, I don't even know if you’ll ever read this—but this letter isn’t for you anymore. It’s for *me*. Because I’ve carried enough silence, enough pain, and enough confusion. When we met, I was vulnerable. I had just come from a heartbreak, and I was still learning how to stand again. I gave you my trust, my time, my care, and even my money when you were at your lowest—not because I was desperate, but because that’s the kind of person I am. Loving. Loyal. Hopeful. And you took that… and broke it. You lied to me. You cheated. You played games with my heart while pretending to love me. You moved from one girl to another like it meant nothing, and yet you kept me around—just enough to use me, but never enough to choose me. I asked for honesty, you gave me excuses. I asked for love, you gave me confusion. I asked for respect, you gave me silence. I asked for commitment, and you gave it to someone else. You blocked me. Ignored my messages. Took my money and never paid me back. But t...
Comments
Post a Comment